Find ways to leverage the commercial opportunities being provided during “Kiwi week” in Shanghai, China next month that is being organised by New Zealand Trade and Enterprise (NZTE).
Kiwi Week is a 10-day series of New Zealand food and beverage activities including workshops, a chef’s table, a wine night, master chef menus, industry nights and a hangi brunch. It culminates in “The New Zealand Ball” designed to give New Zealand brands a platform to showcase their products.
As well as generating solid commercial outcomes, Kiwi Week deepens our relationships with Starwood hotel group, combining food, beverage, art, culture and tourism to celebrate the best of New Zealand in a wide range of activities.
Kiwi Week provides the opportunity to build understanding of the China market, build relationships with key HoReCa channels and the extended New Zealand F&B community in Shanghai, and leverage the buzz created to promote your New Zealand products.
The workshops provide access to in-market expertise tailored either towards New Zealand exporters, or partners in Shanghai. The flagship events offer authentic Kiwi-style hospitality with a wow factor – the perfect setting to host key partners on the ground, deepen relationships with your team and expand your China network.
The benefits of participating include:
- An opportunity to gain introductions at 5-star hotel;
- A platform to showcase your products to HoReCa channels and decision-makers;
- An opportunity to deepen your understanding of the China market and gain valuable insights;
- Leverage the New Zealand Story and build this into your brand;
- An opportunity to increase your sales and realise more impact from your strategy;
- Being a part of the extended New Zealand–China community.
NZTE says Kiwi Week is best suited to New Zealand companies that have already established their route to market, have their products available in the market fully compliant with relevant regulations and labelling requirements, and that have pricing and relevant supporting advertising and promotional material available.
For more information contact [email protected]