The Asean New Zealand Combined Business Council (ANZCBC) and Export New Zealand are staging the Indonesia Forum 2012, with the support of the Indonesian Embassy in New Zealand.
Scheduled for Friday 28th September, this is a high level forum intended to identify opportunities for New Zealand businesses in Indonesia and to discuss the issues and challenges which arise out of engaging with this important bilateral trading partner.
There is no doubt that Indonesia is seen by the business sector and Government alike as an emerging market of huge opportunity to New Zealand.
An impressive list of keynote speakers includes senior business people, agencies and politicians, all with considerable expertise on Indonesia:
• Rt Hon John Key, Prime Minister
• The Indonesian Deputy Minister for Trade
• HE Agus Sriyono, Indonesian Ambassador to NZ
• Sir Graeme Harrison, Chairman NZ International Business Forum and Chairman ANZCO
• Mr Iwan Lukminto, President Director P.T. Sri Rejeki Isman, Jakarta
• Fiona Acheson, NZ Trade Commissioner for Indonesia
• Simon Hegarty, CEO, NZ Horticulture Export Authority
• Paul Walsh, Vice Chancellor, Victoria University
• Chris Clarke, CEO World Vision NZ
Tony Nowell, NZ APEC Business Advisory Councillor and former Managing Director L’Oreal Indonesia will be Moderator in Chief. Go to www.indonesiaforum.co.nz for more information.