Innovation is a word heard a lot in business these days but do you wonder how you go about this or what this means for your business? If yes, then join us for a half day interactive workshop where we will dive deep into the topic of innovation.
Our facilitator Ross Pearce from Callaghan Innovation will provide advice based on your business/products. Ross will introduce innovation as an integrated business discipline and will talk you through the essentials of good innovation practice and how they could apply to your business.
A workbook will be provided for you to record your thoughts and ideas that come from this collaborative environment.
The workshop will cover the following areas in detail:
- The innovation imperative
- Focus for innovation
- Structured innovation framework
- Innovation tactics
- 3 horizons
- Leadership of innovation
- Innovation metrics
The core objectives are to leave this workshop with:
- an in-depth understanding of innovation
- ability to build capability internally
- a fresh approach to applying innovation across the different facets of your business
- not just in product development
- specifics around how you and your business can implement an innovation methodology and the right strategy moving forward.
Don’t miss out register now and learn about the essentials of good innovation practice.
Monday 27th March 2017
Time: 8.00am – 12.00pm
Takanini Room, Ellerslie Events Centre
80 Ascot Ave, Remuera, Auckland 1051