Companies trading with the US are invited to enter the 2012 American Chamber of Commerce – DHL Express Success & Innovation Awards, held in conjunction with Qantas Airways.
Over the past 12 years prizes valued at more than $300,000 have been collected by winners. The awards celebrate business achievement between New Zealand and its third largest trading partner. Award winners receive airfares worth NZ$2,500 for air travel to the US on Qantas Airways.
Winners will be announced at a gala dinner at the Pullman Hotel Auckland on 9th August.
Awards categories are:
- Exporter of the Year to the USA – with export revenues to the USA up to $500,000
- Exporter of the Year to the USA – revenues from $501,000 to $5 million and
- Exporter of the Year to the USA – revenues over $5 million
- Importer of the Year from the USA
- Investor of the Year for New Zealand companies investing in the US, as well as US companies investing in New Zealand
A Supreme Award winner is selected from winners of each of these awards. AmCham also makes an award to the Supporter of the Year. Companies interested in entering the 2012 awards can find further information at www.amcham.co.nz or by contacting [email protected] or phone 09 309 1094. Entries close at 5pm on 22 June. Finalists will be announced on 13 July and the winners announced at the black tie awards dinner.
Previous winners are now eligible to re-enter the awards. Previous winners of the Supreme Award have included ZESPRI International, Peace Software, Airways Corporation, HumanWare, Tenon, Orion Systems International, Zeacom, Specialist Marine Interiors, Fonterra and Buckley Systems. In addition to AmCham, DHL Express and Qantas Airways, the awards are supported by Baldwins and the Fonterra Co-operative Group.