Understanding different routes and channels into offshore markets can be very confusing. Having a clear distribution strategy in all key markets is critical to your success.
Do you sell online? through distributors or agents? to another manufacturer? or across a mix of different channels?
To ensure the right strategy, it is important that you understand all of the options and how they can support long term sustainable growth for your business.
Our presenters will cover:
- The different routes to market and how these support a customer’s decision making process
- How traditional channels can be applied to your business
- How an exporter can effectively implement several routes to market at once
- Information around social and digital channels and how this can be used as a tool for success
- Exporter case study: An exporter will share how they applied both traditional and social channel
Wednesday 10 May 2017 – 4pm to 6pm