Are you an ambitious and motivated Manufacturing and HiTech business with global growth aspirations?
We would love to see you and members of your team at our Manufacturing and HiTech meetup to chat openly with fellow New Zealand exporters. Our three presenters will give you there COVID-19 update and share how they have managed to succeed globally through the application of best practice across all elements of their international growth strategy.
ExportNZ is a community of exporters providing each other with the inspiration, collegial support and advice to allow their business to prosper. We see incredible power in companies learning from and listening to other companies’ experiences in different markets and sectors. To help facilitate the valuable exchange of ideas amongst the group, these events are run in a relaxed, less structured format, and are highly interactive.
Highlights of the meetup:
- You will hear how businesses have changed their business strategies post Covid-19
- Importance of being agile in the current climate
- You will likely hear about problems that you haven’t faced yet, but will in the future.
- Although you may not be aware of the issue yet, hearing solutions from other professionals will help you plan accordingly
- Input from many experts with varying perspectives which produces new thinking that challenges existing best practices
Date: Wednesday 16th September, 8:00am-9:30am
Platform: MS Teams
To read more and to register: Click here